Mission & Goals
Mission, Vision, and Value Statements
The mission of the Weatherford ISD is to educate, engage, and empower all students in a safe and positive learning environment to discover and reach their greatest potential.
Weatherford ISD will be the leader in educational and innovative opportunities for all students.
- We value and respect all students, employees, parents, partners, and our community.
- We demonstrate visionary leadership.
- We engage in and promote personal and organizational learning.
- We make data-driven decisions.
- We practice ethical behavior and personal integrity.
Adopted by the Weatherford ISD Board of Trustees on May 10, 2021.
Curtis 2022-2023 Goals
- Increase student achievement for “Closing the Gaps” for white student performance on 2022-2023 STAAR.
- Reading - 59% to 64%
- Math - 50% to 55%
- Increase percentage of all students’ performance on the 2023 Reading STAAR to 83% scoring at the approaches level, 55% scoring at the meets level, and 38% scoring at the masters level.
- Increase percentage of all students’ performance on the 2023 Math STAAR to 80% scoring at the approaches level, 50% scoring at the meets level, and 30% scoring at the masters level.
- Increase percentage of students meeting growth target for NWEA Math, Reading, and Science from 62% to 70%